Several years now, I have a prepaid phone. However, my phone does not have everything you need nor you can call a friend anywhere in the country. It is the kind of phone that is too back and do not have even a camera on it. It is cheap but I do not like it. Like anybody else I want to upgrade my phone but with no extra cost, no surprise bill, no contract what so ever. That is when I discover Straight Talk. To get more knowledge about Straight Talk let us begin with the
Monday, August 29, 2011
I need a new phone
- For heavy phone users “All you need plan” is what you need with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data nobody could beat that.
- For $45/month unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web!
- 411 calls no extra charge
- Activation, reactivation and termination fees are free!
For Phones Straight Talk uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
- They had reconditioned phone for young users BUT with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access and blue tooth capability. Which for sure this phone kids would say mom knows best !
- Smart phones: like touch screens, app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging and blue tooth.
In addition, what I do like best is there international long distance call because it is flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to call from your home, cell or home phones at low rates. That is what I am looking for since I have to call my family back in the Philippines at least once a week. By this information I do like to watch the Hook, line and sinker video again. Everything that I need for a phone is with Straight Talk so I had better be in hurry to buy one!