Friday, February 19, 2010

Makeover

Yesterday hubby and I went to the mall. Well, I have seen so much stuff on sale but since I am going to the Philippines soon I have to save my money for now ^_^. As we roamed around the mall I saw this beautiful outdoor patio furniture my eyes just lit up ^)^. I was hovering around the outdoor furniture like a hawk I am just so mesmerize by how beautiful it is. You see if I see like this kind of furniture my mind is also working like crazy. I already asked hubby that we are going to have a patio makeover this spring and thankfully he agreed to my request. So after we roamed around the mall we went to this depot and looked at tiles and lighting that would definitely make my patio very beautiful specially at night. I was juggling if I will put a tent and a net so friends could stay inside until the wee hour of the night and enjoying the stars and moon at the same time. ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...