Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scribbidy


I have a question. When was your last time you saw a nurse wearing an all white uniform with a white cap and a black medical bag? Is this question sounds familiar or not so familiar. When I was in grade school, I remember every time I saw our school nurse at our classroom door that means we are going to get an injection. I remember it well my classmate’s starts to cry and some even run going home. I do not remember if I get a shots but I think I did though I do not remember running or crying going home but what I only remember a white nursing uniform traumatize me lol!
It was on when I came here in the USA that I notice nobody is wearing the nursing white uniform. I have been to hospitals visiting relatives and friends but what I see are what they call Flexible scrubsSkechers scrubs and Workwear Scrubs and mind you, they are colorful and pretty looking attire. I myself like to stare scrubs that are colorful and have beautiful print. For me if I am a kid I will be very distracted just because my eyes are focus on the print and the color of the scrubs and not to the needle ha-ha. 




1 comment:

Zenserly said...

I am wearing one of those pretty looking scrubs now..scrubs are soothing to the eyes with colorful prints of all imaginable designs...and yes they could take away pain...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...