Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Safety First


     Are you the kind of person whose motto is safety first? In this world feeling safe, being save and to be safe is very important. How can we function in our day-to-day life or business when we feel we are not safe? There are many events in our life that if we think back we have a chill because we are almost in the brink that there will be an accident to happen. 
     My cousin is a civil engineer. One time we pass him in of the roads his company is building. We stop and we talk for a while he shows us the place where they grind the stones and put the cement. The place that I do not like is where they boil and make the tar. I could smell how pungent it is I get dizzy right away but because it was in an open area and the airflows good, it was not potent. 
     One thing I notice in the construction site where my cousin work is that they all wears hard hats. In fact, he gives us one each for our safety. He says they always see to it, all the safety equipment and safety gear are within their reach and that each one has its own equipment. I love looking at jobs that are hard to fathom but it is possible to make. One of it is building roads and bridges because for me just one mistake a catastrophe will happen. Thankfully, in this generation we all have safety equipment that will keep everyone 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you design this website yourself or did you
hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks
Review my webpage - how to make iphone apps

Anonymous said...

Very quickly this site will be famous among all blogging viewers, due to
it's pleasant content
Here is my site clean my pc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...