Friday, September 9, 2011

My New Tripod

I have a reason to jump up and down and smile all the time my tripod for my camera came last night. We arrived late last night and here it is a box waiting for me. Hubby immediately opened it and voila my tripod!!

                                 The name is Vista Explorer Tripod and bought this at Amazon


 It's not the expensive one but it serve the purpose I want for a tripod. I would buy more lens if I have lots of $$$ ^_^

                                                      I took some shots today using tripod.







3 comments:

James said...

Great shots! Congrats on your new tripod! I couldn't get your links to work but I'm going to check it out anyway.

Kalyan said...

simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!

labbie1 said...

LOVE the one in the middle! All of the shots are just great though! Congrats on the new tripod! Use it in great fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...