Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby bouncer chairs

Yesterday I visited a friend and stayed at her house for a couple of hours. We chatted and we ate and her little baby girl is getting prettier and bigger. It's been like two months since she deliver the baby and the baby  is big already. I think that's what happened if a mother really takes care of her baby. While we are watching tv and chatting at the same time eating I noticed a very colorful baby bouncer chairs. I couldn't help but asked my friend where she got it and she told me it was a gift and it came from her SIL. Her SIL found it online and her SIL couldn't resist the colorful and pretty design so she bought it though my friend has one already. It pays to have people around loving and spoiling a baby everything around is colorful and pretty nice. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...