Monday, March 22, 2010

Vision ware..

Since I was in the Philippines I so long to buy Vision ware, along with pyrex, corningware etc. Why? Because I find there product safe. Last Sunday I went to Goodwill to find some goodies and voila I find this two visions on the shelves waiting for me lol! I grab it  right away and I am so happy with what I did find. Both of them cost $3.99 but since the tag is purple and the discount tag for the day is purple it was half off. I immediately looked at it in the internet and I think I got a steal price for these finds.
                                    Join and see beautiful find at 2nd time around Tuesday

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it always means a lot when you find things that you have been looking for.

Unknown said...

Great buy!

sunnymama said...

Great bargains! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...