Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Real estate stimulus

I haven't had an experience of house hunting yet. I knew as my friends told me that it is very exhausting but I think it is also fun. My DH grandson who is now working in Texas is thinking of buying a new house. He and his brother are renting an apartment and as they calculated they could find a house that has the same worth as what they paid for in an apartment. But you know men sometimes they think about it, soon they forgot about it. So their mom yesterday called them about what is going on with their plans. The older brother told their mom that they are still thinking about it and they found a very good place and in a very good neighborhood. So their mom told them to act immediately because their is a   real estate stimulus that they could avail once they will decide in buying a new house as a first time buyer. As you know it takes a mom's talking to make the son's move lol. As of now, I heard that they are checking the house and they are so excited about it, well I hope they would fix their mind soon.

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Good luck to them! Buying a house is such a huge-but exciting-step...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...