Thursday, January 14, 2010

Got an Award!

At 4:40 am I was already awake so since I couldn't go back to sleep and I don't like to watch tv I opted to check my blog. And here is what I've got an award from January AKA Jan ^_^ of January's Scraps of Life.

Thank you Jan for  remembering  me and the rule is to share seven (7) things about me that you do not know. To start with....

1. I became a US citizen last year April 2009.
2. I do not have a kid of my own but I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew whom I consider my own babies ^_^.
3. I'm a spoiled wife ^_^.
4. I visit Philippines once a year.
5. I like to visit Monasteries and churches.
6. Likes to go shopping with friends and hubby (sometimes) ^_^.
7. My passion is cooking, photography and dancing (no particular order).

That's just a jump start ^_^ a little about me is good to start a conversation with friends here in blogosphere. Now, I am going to passed this to 7 wonderful bloggers and this would be...

Almina of It's my LIFE
ColoradoLady of The ColoradoLady
Bonnie Bonsai of Random Notion
Jingle of Just Jingle
Roslyn of Ros-the-quilter

I hope you enjoy the award guys and hope to meet you in blogosphere soon!! Keep warm and be safe Happy weekend! Thanks Jan!





4 comments:

Jingle said...

Thank you so much! This is so kind of you!!!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

How sweet of you to think of me for this lovely award! I am honored to accept and will post it soon! Blessings and Hugs to you! Coralie

Inday said...

I'm bashful, Manang Kim. Thanks for this great honor.

A.M.I.N.A said...

Thanks Kim.Since I already have same award, pwede isingit ko ang name mo doon sa blogpost ko?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...