Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Bokeh

                      Last night I had a good time experimenting Bokeh photos. At first I was a bit discourage I couldn't get it right. It took me more than a 100 snaps to get what I want. Thankfully, I did! And know what I discover it myself by turning the mode on my camera several times until I say YES!! But oh wait, this is just the beginning because I know there are many beautiful Bokeh out there that I still have to discover how they do it. Like focusing the subject and the background is all Bokeh. Anyone know that? Can you share it to me....just whisper it to my ear ^_^

                     
                                                                   My Photo Challenge



8 comments:

Javier Guri said...

Lovely bokeh of light and color.
Greetings.

Tina´s PicStory said...

wow, that looks wonderful :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

This is a wonderful image. I'm new here but having spent some time browsing through your earlier posts, I can tell you that I'll be back. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. Have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

Vhincci Subia said...

This is nice Manang Kim!

World of Vhincci

Le Journal de Chrys said...

Félicitations!!!!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! A photo instructor once advised me to use a short lens (50mm), focus as close as you can to your main subject, and use a large aperature (small number). This should bokeh your background and, I've found, it makes the main subject look unique. Loved this on flowers. Also, you might try a longer lens, focusing on a near-by subject. The background should automatically bokeh. Can't wait to see your 'experiements.' :)

Ramakrishnan said...

Amazing mystical capture ! You sure are having fun with your camera.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...