Thursday, September 1, 2011

Upromise Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of UPromise for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Upromise is celebrating its 10th Anniversary by giving away $20,000 to users who share a story that tells how a parent has supported a child’s dream. Upromise member have received more than $600 million in college savings through their rewards program, and it wants to celebrate all of the ways it has helped to fuel those sparks that made children into the people they are today and the adults they will become tomorrow.
 
                                                      My Dream
 
I have a dream for my nieces and nephew. That they may grow to become a good citizen. That what we teach them to be a good person they are going to keep it. I dream that they can finish their studies and find work and be successful in life. What ever we inculcate in them the principle and integrity that we shared to them they are going to treasure it. I know that someday my dream will come to fulfillment for they are very good kids and that I am happy to see them happy as well.
 
Do not let this opportunity pass through. Go to their website www.upromisetodream.com and read their dream wall official rules on what is store of you when you decided to join. I just join today and just done writing my dream story. And hopefully I would win!! Users can participate in the sweepstakes by submitting a story, and can vote on their favorite stores by "liking" them. Upromise will give away $1,000 to 10 winners and a grand prize winner for $10,000 to all participants.
 
If you are a mom and have a dream for your kids this is the right time for you to let the people know. Remember, we all have a dream for our kids and if your story will be chosen you are going to have a money soon!
 
UPromise_Brand_160x600_static.jpg (3 documents)

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...