Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Can You Quit Smoking


Do you know of someone in your family, friends or neighbors who say he or she cannot quit smoking?  In my family, only my mother and I are the ones, who do not smoke, my father, brother, his wife, my sister and my brother in law are all smokers. I do not like them to smoke inside the house because I am protecting my nieces and nephew as they become second hand smokers and eventually caught to any kind of illnesses related to smoking.  That is why sometimes I ended up having a bad spat with my siblings.
I tried to convinced and talked to them about quitting but they always say it is very hard to stop. I  do believe them and I understand them  that is why I like to help them get rid of this bad habit. Then, I found this cigarrest website and was very curious about how it can help my siblings. I read the cigarrest review and the cigarrest complaints and found that nothing invasive or can harm anybody with their products. There available products are CigArrest Chewable Tablets, CigArrest Gum and Vitaguard Smoker’s Vitamins are for me easy to manage when you try to quit smoking. Aside from their awesome products, you can try their full 90 days supply of CigArrest risk free for only $5.95 shipping and handling.
I am convinced that if my siblings are going to work with me, they can quit smoking. However, if they don’t I do not have any ways  and means to help them but only this way that I myself think the best of its kind. For now, I am positive they will do it and hope for the best.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too wish they leave this habit, which is very serious injury to health – if not today, in future it creates problem.

bobbybegood1 said...

I'm a smoker so thanks for the information. Will check it out! Cheers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...