Thursday, July 21, 2011

I wish

           I took this picture not knowing what comes out when it will be uploaded and I can see it up close in my monitor. I found out this photo looks very serene and peaceful. Looks like the family is quiet and just taking time to be silent and just enjoy the serenity around them. Then after a while of looking at it, I thought of wishing that somehow I had this kind of time with my parents before they passed away. They both worked hard but we don't have this kind of being together. But oh well life has to moved on, can't remain on the past. What about you blog friends what can you see in this photo? What comes out in your mind? Do you like to share it here? Leave a comment then ^_^

2 comments:

forgetmenot said...

Kim, Lovely serene photo. Yes, it would be wonderful to have a lovely time with your family in such a calm, beautiful setting. We all need to take time to do just that. Love your sunflower header pic. Have a great weekend. Mickie :)

EG CameraGirl said...

I love the silhouette in the golden water,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...