Friday, May 20, 2011

FMTSO: Flowers

                       I don't know the name of this flower but this is tiny and the first to blossom in Spring.

                                                                My pink bleeding heart

                                                              My white bleeding heart

                                                                          Daffodil

                                                            My peach tree flower.

                                                                    Pear tree flower

                                                                   Apple tree blossoms
       This Lilac is still in the pot. I have to plant this today. But though it's inside the pot it's blossoming well.

           So far these are the flowers around me.  My tulips never did come out don't know why. Enjoy!
                                         
                                               Linking this post to Friday my Town Shoot out

18 comments:

Jama said...

All the flowers here are so pretty!

EG CameraGirl said...

All lovely!

John's Island said...

Hi Kim, Found your blog thanks to a comment you left on Pauline's The Paddock. Wow, you have some great pictures here. Glad to have found you and looking forward to following your excellent photography. John

MadSnapper said...

all of these are beautiful, but the first two are stunning in my opinion. great shots, so pretty they make me happy

Fotokarusellen said...

Beautiful images and some very great bogs. Pick this to follow, but will follow your other blog to. Looking forward to it.

Pauline said...

Your bleeding hearts shot just takes my breath away. All lovely but that one is a real "ohh, ahh" shot.

SandyCarlson said...

Your images of spring are utterly gorgeous.

Unknown said...

beautiful shot Kim!!

loved the clarity and warmth

bhupesh

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!!!

J9 said...

That daffodil is amazing!

IceJasmineTea said...

I really like flowers, especially the first, very beautiful purple.
very nice photo.

thanks for coming by to my blog. ^ ^

Unknown said...

these are all so pretty Kim. I love your bleeding hearts, but there is something just so simply sweet about the single dafodil.

Jidhu Jose said...

beautiful flowers

ArtandArchitecture-SF.com said...

These are all truly stunning.

GingerV said...

lovely shots and the colors are wonderful. you second flower are here also, usually in hanging pots - they are called 'the ballerinas'

Bagman and Butler said...

This is the kind of photographic talent that I was mentioning in my blog -- taking flowers to the next level of art.

Suburban Girl said...

Nice shots of beautiful flowers.

Chella said...

Ang ganda naman. 'Happy to find a fellow Filipina in blogger. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...