Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tire chains

If you live in a tropical country or place you can never see this kind on a tire. It was when I came here in the US seven years ago that I've seen this for the very first time in my whole entire life. I really wonder why and how come my DH nephew put his truck tire like this. I also asked what's the name of this and DH told me it's called Tire chains and it has different designs depending on what kind of tire you have. Hubby had this too for living here in Michigan we all expect to have knee deep snow on Winter time. 
If people see this seems like funny but this Tire chains does help and save a lot of people from being stuck in the middle of the road. To have this inside your trunk beside some stuff for emergency purposes is the most practical way. So people take a look at it and think of having it for your personal safety.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...