Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekend Reflection-The orchid

It's getting colder each day here in MI. Last two nights ago we had enough rain I thought the next morning we had snow but the snow didn't show up yet.  So I am bound inside taking reflection photos is kind of hard when I think that I had it all. Fortunately yesterday afternoon I took a very good reflection with my orchids. I put my mirror on top of a lampshade and position it in angle enough for the orchid reflection to be captured. Here is what I got and tell me if it's okey. ^_^
                             The white round is the mirror and I put texture to make it a bit different.
                                                  Linking this post to Weekend Reflection

19 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

Nice! Happy Weekend!

Sylvia K said...

What a great shot and very creative!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with lots of sun!

Sylvia

James said...

That's great and very creative!
I've been playing around with textures too. It's so fun.

Have a great weekend!

'Tsuki said...

Nice picture, and your work on the texture is very creative... Have a beautiful week-end, Kim...

Malyss said...

Finally, rain was good: it obliged you to be creative, and the result is so romantic!
Have a nice week-end!

Gabriela Abalo said...

lovely shot!!

I love the texture of the picture.


greetings from Uruguay :)

joo said...

Very interesting effect!
Have a great weekend:)

Nefertiti said...

magnifique !

Sally in WA said...

Creative way to get a shot, Kim. I think orchids are so pretty but I didn't do too well with mine. Have a nice weekend!

Diane AZ said...

Super texture and composition, very creative!

Cildemer said...

Great picture! You are very creative.
Thanks for sharing;o)

***
Have a nice weekend****

Springman said...

Thanks for you visit!I love your header photo!

Lew said...

Lovely reflection! And the texture makes for an interestng still life image.

Rune Eide said...

Very innovative :-)

arabesque said...

pretty indeed. ^0^

Dani said...

very pretty. And creative.

happy weekend.

Greensboro Daily Photo said...

I'll bet your orchids bring you cheer on many a dreary day! Beautiful...........

At least now we can get "out" with our blog viewing!

Gine said...

Joli travail ! C'est vrai que la texture donne du caractère à la photo. J'aime bien !

Married to Singaporean said...

Beautiful! It looks very soft with the textures effect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...