Friday, November 26, 2010

Netfirms promotion code

It's Black Friday today and I am so busy browsing the internet what to buy and of course looking for promotional codes or discounts. And there are a lot of them which is really great. Few days I am thinking of changing my blog to my own domain. I've been looking for a web hosting site that is affordable. You see I have several blogs and to change them all is of course spending money. So when I found this netfirms promotion code
just today I am so destined to change my domain into my own domain. Love it when I found discounts or codes online. Actually it's my friend who forwarded this site to me and I checked it immediately. Well my curiosity paid off because I so love the discounts had to try it.

3 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

I so do NOT want to shop today. The hipe drives me nuts. The good news is now that I'm retired, I can go whenever I want so next week I will get out and about, oh, mid-morning maybe, and stroll around with others are back at work.

Melissa B. said...

Oh, gosh. I guess I need to get my holiday shopping act together, don't I?

janakidiary said...

good luck on your new domain :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...