Wednesday, July 14, 2010

network hard drive

Last week and this week we had a very goo day. It was hot and humid but last two days ago we had a good rain. It lasted until that evening and the next morning thunder and lighting occurred. I woke up hearing the thunder and  and looking at the window I could see the lights popping out from here and there. So I woke up and went to my laptop and hubby went to his computer and turn it off. Well I believe that sometimes lighting and thunder could harm our computer. And I don't have a good  network hard drive that could store all my files, pictures and documents. So I turned it off to appease my mind. Thanks goodness by morning the thunder and lighting stopped and when I opened my laptop it was okey.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...