Sunday, June 6, 2010

Huge blue jar

Last Friday, hubby told me that my step daughter wanted me to come to her house because she wanted to give me something. She give me this hugeeee blue jar!! She didn't have any idea that I am starting to collect blue jars and plates. She told me that she thought of me first before she will have her garage sale, she is sweet!! And she knew that I am a garage sale diva, in fact she is my first companion in going to my first garage sale here. 

                                        Visit BLUE MONDAY and Today's Thrifty Treasures

23 comments:

Marigene said...

Gorgeous ginger jar!

SandyCarlson said...

Very, very nice!

Karen Chayne said...

that's a very nice blue jar!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog,... nice post keep blogging...

SmilingSally said...

That's a nice color on your ginger jar. Happy Blue Monday.

gengen said...

it is pretty jar. Happy blue Monday.

Mine is here

Verna Luga said...

this is lovely manang Kim, but i'm afraid of the stand, looks like its not stable...

Anything Davao

Lady Patchy said...

i love it too! blue is my fav color and the jar looks perfect.

Vanessa said...

Very beautiful blue jar! What will you put in it? :)

Ann said...

That is a lovely piece and a lovely gesture. Happy Blue Monday.

KaHolly said...

It's a beautiful jar - a ginger jar. Very nice! ~karen

Unknown said...

Very beautiful!

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwww...what a beauty....:) salamat sa paglabay teKim....:)

Kathy said...

Wow! that is a huge ginger jar! Lovely,
God Bless,
Kathy

Maharlikah said...

Kadako and very nice.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ang ganda nan nyan ate!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Beautiful Blue Jar !
Blessings,
~Myrna

lina@home sweet home said...

It's a huge beautiful jar :)

Unknown said...

how thoughtful!

Reader Wil said...

What a beautiful colour blue! That's what I call a royal present.

The Shiny Pebble said...

How thoughtful of her. It sounds that you guys have a wonderful relationrship.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

you are a very lucky woman.

Anonymous said...

i love the header, dear

nice


http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/06/the-brighter-sky-in-tallinn-estonia/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...