Thursday, April 29, 2010

Photo of the day#2

A place I wanted to stay for now. I like watching body of water in any size, shape and form ^_^. I took this while hubby and I visited his son. I like to set down in the on the bench and I guess read a book. Or if the wireless can go that far I might as well bring my laptop lol. But then if I like to reflect things then I should not bring all those gadgets with me right? So for now these is my 2nd photo for the 365 photos that I will feature here in my photography blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colour... it looks like a wonderful place to sit.

Unknown said...

Excellent focus and exposure here.

Manang Kim Im using Nikon for all my photos, how about you? Nikon and Tamron lens for macro.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...