Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Barn Charm

Here in Michigan I could say we still have several barn around. If I go further north the more that I would see a lot of them. Some are in used some are abandoned and worn out. This barn that I took while hubby was driving is just a stone throw away from us. Hubby told me that when he was young it was a barn used to stock a lot of potatoes. Now though it looks like  a barn outside but I think they make it somebody live inside.

                               Around this barn is a well maintained grass and cemented driveway.
                                                        Linking this post to Barn Charm

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks very well maintained, so much so that I really do think someone lives there! That'd be really neat to live in a remodeled barn - the history alone would fascinate me!!! =)

Sunny said...

I would love to convert an old barn into a home. This looks very well maintained.
☼ Sunny

Lowell said...

That's one of the nicer barns I've seen in a long time. Or maybe, as you say, it is now a home.

Thanks for stopping by Colorado in Color and commenting. Much appreciated!

James said...

It looks like a newer barn. Maybe even people could live in it.

Rose said...

I sure wouldn't mind if that was in my back yard...

Thanks for visiting my post over at Time Stand Still.

genny said...

what a peaceful place to look at. nice shot. thanks for dropping by at my blog. cheers!

Jama said...

Very nice barn, that's something we can never find here in my urban country. Love the view there.

Sally in WA said...

I love that stone silo. The barn looks lovingly cared for.

Springman said...

It's great to see one like this!

jyothisethu said...

yes!
the barn is really charming...
thanks for the post...

don said...

A fine series on barns and a great post for Barn Charm.
I like the detail and natural color you've captured. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...